Make Your Own Gin at the Sacred DistilleryJoin us at The Sacred Distillery in the heart of historic Highgate to learn all you need to know about how to make your own gin.
Cost:£95.00 per person
About this experience
**IMPORTANT NOTICE** Due to the likelihood of London remaining in Tier 4 well into 2021, we are having to postpone all future events for the time being. We understand how disappointing this is and we can't wait to host you at the Distillery. Feel free to pick a date for your session and we will send you instead a voucher with no expiry date, so that when lockdown is lifted and we can all start to make plans again, we can get you booked onto a new session.
Join us at The Sacred Distillery in the heart of historic Highgate to learn all you need to know about how to make your own gin. During this experience we will guide you through the history of gin and how Sacred Spirits came to be pioneers of the gin world.
After being welcomed to the distillery with a Sacred Gin & Tonic, a member of the Sacred team will show you our unique stills and explain how we work & what makes us different. You will be guided through a range of botanical distillates before trying your hand as a gin blender and create your very own unique gin!
1 x Welcome Drink
10 x Samples of distillates
1 x 700ml Bottle of bespoke blended gin
1 x 200ml Bottle of Sacred Gin
1 x Cocktail while you blend
10% off in the bottle shop before you go!
COVID-19 UPDATE – Due to restrictions on gatherings, we will be running reduced session times and capacities until further notice.
* Hand sanitiser will be supplied at every point of the experience for you to use as liberally as you like.
* Our staff have their temperature checked every day.
* Until further notice our sessions will be maximum of 6 people to allow social distancing guidance is followed.
* We will be hosting the event in a separate room from our new bottle shop to avoid overcrowding.
* If you are feeling unwell please get in touch and we will happily rebook your session.
Sacred was founded in Highgate in 2009, and moved to Highgate High Street in 2020!